The civil trial attorneys of Grumer & Macaluso, P.A., work with borrowers and lenders, buyers and sellers, debtors and creditors, and other parties who need the advice of experienced commercial litigators.
Clients of the firm benefit from our ability to integrate a thorough understanding of the legal and strategic principles of business litigation with a practical and resourceful approach to the problems faced by litigants on either side of a troubled loan or commercial dispute.
Representing Business Litigants in Collections, Franchise and Banking Law
Today's commercial lending climate is dominated by the realities of tight credit and underperforming, undersecured loan portfolios. The sharp decline in collateral values across the board from their peak of several years ago means that collections and enforcement litigation today is often more an exercise in loss mitigation than it is a realistic path toward the full benefit of the bargain.
Our lawyers can meet the challenges of commercial litigation in a deflationary asset climate on behalf of lenders and borrowers alike.
The Fort Lauderdale commercial litigation attorneys of Grumer & Macaluso represent asset workout departments for national financial institutions, large corporations, limited liability companies, private lenders, business borrowers and other entities in state and federal courts throughout Florida at both the trial and appellate levels. We often serve as local counsel on behalf of clients needing representation in Florida, and we welcome attorney referrals.
Resourceful Litigation Counsel at Your Service
Examples of our work in commercial and banking law include:
- Commercial collections
- Foreclosure and liquidation of security interests
- Commercial mortgage foreclosure
- Commercial landlord-tenant disputes
- Mortgage and construction financing litigation
- Analysis and recommendation of particular judgment collection strategies across a range of situations
- Commercial litigation involving successors to failed financial institutions
- Bankruptcy litigation on behalf of secured or unsecured creditors
- Franchise litigation
- Business litigation in the health care industry
- Commercial litigation involving allegations of fraud
- Commercial litigation that includes disputes within equity groups in closely held businesses
To learn more about the scope of our experience with commercial and banking litigation in South Florida, contact the trial lawyers of Grumer & Macaluso, P.A., in Fort Lauderdale.